Friday, February 5, 2010

Are You Ready For The Storm?

Rrrrring!!!

“Hello?”

“Did ya hear? There’s a storm brewin’, Kate.”

“I know, Eddie. I’m watchin’ the news right now.”

“What are we gonna do? We could be trapped inside for DAYS!”

“Eddie, we live in New Jersey! When have we EVER been trapped inside for days?”

“It could happen! They’re predictin’ THREE FEET of snow. Could be a repeat of the Storm of ’96!”

“Eddie, calm down. You’re gettin’ upset. You know how your pressure can get!”

“Kate, I’m worried because I think we’re out of FunniBonz Barbeque Sauce!”

“OH MY GOSH! Why didn’t you say that in the first place? Now MY pressure is gettin’ high! I can feel it!”

“One of us needs to got the store and pick some up!”

“By ‘one of us’, I guess you mean me!”

“You’re so much better at shoppin’ than me, Kate. Because we’re also gonna need some chicken wings, some ground beef and a slab of ribs to enjoy that sauce.”

“Sigh!”

“Hurry, I think I see a snowflake! And I don’t want them to run out.”

“Ok, I’m puttin’ my boots on right now. But I’m not doin’ this for you! I love FunniBonz, too. And my meatloaf just ain’t the same without it!”

“I agree! I’ll be home, soon. Thanks, Kate. Maybe this storm won’t be so bad after all!”


No comments:

Post a Comment