1) Brown a few strips of bacon.
2) Drain bacon on paper towel.
3) Add 1 small sliced onion to the bacon grease.
4) Cook at medium-high until caramelized.
5) Turn fire down and add about 1/2 cup (or more to your liking) of your favorite FunniBonz sauce.
Here we used Original sauce.
6) Cook on medium until warmed through. Then turn to lowest temperature and let simmer.
7) In a separate pan or on a grill, cook your sausage. (Original sauce is a great complement to spicy Italian sausage. In contrast, Spicy and Chipotle sauces adds lots of flavor to mild sausages.)
8) Turn sausages occasionally to get an even brown on all sides.
9) If cooking on the stove, you may want to cover with a pot lid to make sure insides are cooked through. Do not poke holes in the skin as the natural juices will leak out and the sausage will become dry.
10) Place some bacon on the sausage bun.
11) Add your sausage.
12) Top with FunniOnions.
13) Serve with your favorite sides and beverage. Enjoy!