FunniBonz Pulled Salmon Sandwich
• 2-4 fresh Salmon fillets
• 1 jar FunniBonz Chicken and Steak Rub
• 1 jar FunniBonz Sweet & Tangy Mustard sauce
• 2 Tbsp sour cream
• 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Soft Sandwich rolls
1. Pre-heat broiler.
2. Cut salmon fillets into slices and coat both sides with FunniBonz Chicken and Steak Seasoning.
3. Lay slices on a cookie sheet and place under the broiler.
4. Broil one side for about 6 minutes
5. Turn and broil the second side for 3 to 4 minutes until opaque.
6. Pull from oven and let cool. Then gently crumble slices into large chunks in a bowl and place in refrigerator. Let salmon cool for an additional 30 – 60 minutes.
7. For sauce: In a separate bowl, mix sour cream with Greek yogurt. Add lemon juice, a sprinkle of dill and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and set aside.
8. Heat a few tablespoons of mustard sauce. You only need enough to allow your salmon to hold together. (If the salmon is sufficiently cool, it shouldn’t fall apart too easily when mixing.) Gently fold the warm mustard sauce into the salmon, making sure to keep it fairly chunky.
9. Scoop salmon onto soft, fluffy roll. Add a dollop of the sour cream sauce and garnish with additional dill. Serve with your favorite side!